We don't just give kids an education and life experiences that will help them achieve. We help them succeed by discovering and daring to lead in an area in which they are passionate.
Inspired by a purpose-driven education.
We appreciate and foster that power, allowing children to develop into their true selves.
We believe that children who are academically curious and socially active are our best hope for the future..
Intimate classrooms, a warm, family-like environment, and a project-based approach are all part of Merosa’s commitment to preparing children to be well-rounded individuals.
Apply for Admission
Our firm belief is that every child should have access to a supportive and demanding education. For this reason, we only accept students who are accepted initially.
Facilities & Programs
We are a vibrant community comprised of kind, curious, and ambitious students as well as an engaged, supportive faculty and staff.
Merosa has high expectations and criteria for pupils to meet. While the challenging curriculum will completely challenge students, Merosa’s teaching style is flexible and balanced. Students will be free to develop their own unique learning style and pace, with assistance accessible in the classroom, study groups, and individual tutoring.
Apply for Admission
As a first step, we invite you to go over our programs to see which ones are a good fit for you. Our pages contain links to our application forms.
Applications are examined on a regular basis, and all applicants will be contacted as soon as possible. Applicants must fill out our form in order to submit an application.
Facilities & Programs
Every year at Merosa, students are given high-quality learning experiences that develop lifelong values about the importance of health, the arts, athletics, teamwork, cultural, physical, and recreational activities. Students can participate in a variety of co-curricular activities.
Participation in extracurricular activities and community service is essential for all children.
Learning to Thrive.
Thriving to Learn.
If you describe a system or an organization as a citadel, it means it is a strong castle where people can shelter from danger, especially during a war or turbulence.
Merosa is a citadel of learning where we provide shelter for young minds that are groomed for leadership tomorrow. There are several reasons why you should bring your children to Merosa Academy.
Our School is large enough to support a diverse range of academic and extracurricular opportunities, but small enough to foster the connections and relationships that enable our students to succeed.
Our nursery curriculum has been meticulously created to meet the needs of children from one to three years old.
High-quality educational support to children and families with special needs in order to help them reach their full potential.
Our primary programme is focused on encouraging excellence. With an enhanced curriculum and a focus on character development and leadership.
EXPECTED STUDENTS OUTCOMES
Learning outcomes are statements that describe the information, skills, and abilities that students should have and be able to demonstrate after completing a learning experience or sequence of learning activities.
- Well-prepared in all academic disciplines, and skilled in reading, writing, speaking, listening, and thinking.
- Have knowledge and an understanding of people, events, and the cultures of other peoples and places.
- Appreciate literature and the arts and understand how they express and shape their beliefs and values.
- Know how to utilize resources including technology to find, analyze, and evaluate information.
- Are committed to lifelong learning.
- Have the skills to question, solve problems, and make wise decisions.
- Understand the worth of every human being as created in the image of God.
- Can articulate and defend their religious worldview while having a basic understanding of opposing worldviews.
- Respect and relate appropriately with integrity to the people with whom they work, play, and live.
- Are prepared to practice the principles of healthy, moral family living.
- Are good stewards of their finances, time (including discretionary time) and all other resources.
- Understand that work has dignity as an expression of the nature of God.
What parents are Saying
What Our Parents Are Saying
News & Announcements
If you're a secondary school student right now, you're actually in a fantastic place in your life. You have the rest of your life ahead of you. And right now is a fantastic time to begin thinking about your future and to make some preliminary preparations; just keep...
It can be difficult to get youngsters ready for school, childcare, or a day of play. However, a good breakfast is essential. Here's how to incorporate a nutritious breakfast into your daily routine.Why Bother With Breakfast? Breakfast is an excellent approach to...
Parental support is essential for children to succeed academically. Here are ten ways parents may help their children succeed in school. Participate in parent-teacher conferences and back-to-school night When parents are interested in their children's academic lives,...